FULLCOUNT Dartford 2101
€ 469.00 excl VAT
FULLCOUNT was created in 1992 by Mr Mikiharu Tsujita. With durability being of utmost importance, sewing machines and even needles are custom made and adapted to enable the use of heavy-duty cotton threads. In the hands of FULLCOUNT skilled craftsmen and women, these custom machines, needles and threads create exquisite stitch lines, to produce the quintessential Japanese jeans.
Button-fly, FULLCOUNT branded buttons. FULLCOUNT has an enviable reputation for producing some of the best vintage inspired denim on the market, and the Dartford 2101 is an excelent example of that.
This Dartford 2101 has been washed to remove excess shrinkage.
- 2978-2101 Dartford.
- Classic Type 3 silhouette denim jacket.
- 13.7oz Full Count original selvedge denim fabric.
- Type 3 style yokes on the front.
- Two shaped flap pockets on the chest and side adjustment straps.
- Bar-tacked at stress points for durability.
- Hand picked Zimbabwean cotton
- 100% cotton thread.
- Special Washing Processing by skilled worker.
- Made in Okayama, Japan.
Zimbabwean cotton is renowned for its high quality amongst the cottons of the world. It is strong and durable cotton with a natural elasticity and softness which is the very embodiment of the FULLCOUNT spirit.