LAST UPDATED: Jan 5, 2023
This Privacy Notice applies to information that the ICONOSTASIO website collects from you.
ICONOSTASIO’s website is controlled by T. A. GKEKAS – THE OFFICE LTD, Kleanthi Christophides 32, 1011, Nicosia, Cyprus, REG. NUMBER. T. I. C. 12299339E. For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, T. A. GKEKAS – THE OFFICE LTD is the data controller of your personal information.
This Privacy Notice describes how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit or make a purchase at: www.iconostasio.com
T. A. GKEKAS – THE OFFICE LTD, is responsible for the processing of personal data of ICONOSTASIO website customers and therefore protects their confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) no. 2016/679.
The entire E.U. Regulation is as follows:
The security of customers’ personal and credit card information is paramount to ICONOSTASIO and we continue to invest in the development of robust security systems.
ICONOSTASIO does several things to keep your data secure, which are considered best practice in the IT security industry. Such measures include, for example, limiting access to personal information only to authorised employees and authorised service providers who need to know such information for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as well as other administrative, technical and physical safeguards, including firewalls and encryption measures.
ICONOSTASIO’s credit card transactions are fulfilled by authorised banking institutions and ICONOSTASIO does not save your credit card credentials. ICONOSTASIO offers secured server transactions that encrypt your information in transit to help prevent others from accessing it.
In order to proceed with online purchases, the data that is collected are the following:
– Name & Surname
– Billing Address
– Shipping Address
– E-mail Address
– Telephone Number
ICONOSTASIO saves your personal information in form of invoices for purchase history purposes
Also, payment information will be asked by ICONOSTASIO’s website in order for a purchase to be proceeded. ICONOSTASIO does not hold on to any of the payment information of its customers. We refer to this information as ‘Order Information.’
If you use Credit Card, the payment information that will be requested but not saved is the following:
– Card Number
– Name of Card Holder
– Expiration Date
– CCV Code
If you use PayPal, the credit card payment information will not be needed. ICONOSTASIO will only receive a payment receipt.
ICONOSTASIO adopts all the security measures necessary and does not use personal data and payment information of its customers for purposes other that the ones mentioned in this document.
myPOS is our premier way of CREDIT CARD payment parking solutions.
To facilitate future purchases and have a tailored experience while using the ICONOSTASIO’s website service, you may choose to create an account by providing a username and password. Please note that you may choose to use the ICONOSTASIO’s website and make purchases without creating an account. If you do create an account, your account is personal to you, and you may not share your account information with, or allow access to your account by any third party. As you will be responsible for all activity that occurs under your access credentials, you agree to use reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorised access to or use of the ICONOSTASIO’s Services and to preserve the confidentiality of your username and password, and any device that you use to access the ICONOSTASIO’s Services. You agree to notify ICONOSTASIO immediately of any breach in secrecy of your log-in information that comes to your attention. If you have any reason to believe that your account information has been compromised or that your account has been accessed by a third party, you agree to immediately notify ICONOSTASIO by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES & DEVICE INFORMATION
ICONOSTASIO website uses ‘cookies’ in order to improve your experience and to provide more efficient services while you are browsing on the website. By accepting ‘cookies,’ you consent to information being collected for the purposes mentioned above.
A ‘cookie’ is a small file of letters and numbers that is sent to your browser and stored on the hard drive of your computer (or internet enabled device) when you visit a website. ‘Cookies’ can be used to facilitate the users’ ongoing access to and use of the website and allow a website to track usage behaviour and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements. ‘Cookies’ are not programs that come onto your system and damage files. Generally, ‘cookies’ work by assigning a unique number to you that has no meaning outside the assigning site.
In the case you do not want information collected through the use of ‘cookies’, there is a simple procedure in most web browsers that allows you to deny or accept the cookie feature; however, you should note that if ‘cookies’ are deleted or blocked, ICONOSTASIO’s website may not function correctly and you may not be able to access certain areas.
When you visit ICONOSTASIO’s website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address and time zone. Additionally, as you browse ICONOSTASIO’s website, we collect information about how you interact with the ICONOSTASIO We refer to this automatically-collected information as ‘Device Information’.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
ICONOSTASIO uses the ‘Order Information’ that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through ICONOSTASIO (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to communicate with you.
We use the ‘Device Information’ that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise ICONOSTASIO
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
ICONOSTASIO’s employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by ICONOSTASIO website.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We will not disclose personal information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary:
- to fulfil your requests for services;
- to protect ourselves from liability; or
- to respond to legal process or comply with law, or because of a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
ICONOSTASIO will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the purpose for which that data was collected and to the extent permitted by applicable laws. When ICONOSTASIO no longer needs to use personal information, they will removed from ICONOSTASIO systems and records.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access or share personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
You have the following rights available to you in respect of the personal information ICONOSTASIO holds about you:
- Access. You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we are processing about you. For your own privacy and security, at our discretion we may require you to prove your identity before providing the requested information.
- Rectification. You have the right to have incomplete or inaccurate personal information that we process about you rectified.
- Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete personal information that we process about you, except we are not obliged to do so if we need to retain such data to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. You may delete your “LOGIN account” or “unsubscribe” from our mailing list by using this option on our circular e-mails or by informing us about via e-mail at: email@example.com
- Restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal information where you believe such data to be inaccurate; our processing is unlawful; or that we no longer need to process such data for a purpose unless we are not able to delete the data due to a legal or other obligation or because you do not wish for us to delete it.
- Portability. You have the right to obtain personal information we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where this is (a) personal information which you have provided to us, and (b) if we are processing that data based on your consent or to perform a contract with you.
- Objection. Where the legal justification for our processing of your personal information is our legitimate interest, including the profiling we undertake to send you personalised offers, product recommendations and similar content, you have the right to object to such processing on grounds relating to your situation. We will abide by your request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests and rights, or if we need to continue to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
- Withdrawing Consent. If you have consented to our processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge This includes cases where you wish to opt out from marketing messages that you receive from us.
ICONOSTASIO will generally provide you with access to your personal information if practicable and will take reasonable steps to amend any of your personal information which is inaccurate or out of date.
Please note that where you have withdrawn your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information at any time (subject to contractual and legal restrictions and reasonable notice), we may be unable to provide you the ICONOSTASIO’s products or services you have requested or contact you in the future.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection authority if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the ICONOSTASIO’s website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
In case of violation of personal data, T. A. GKEKAS – THE OFFICE LTD, the data controller will notify the competent authority as foreseen by art. 33 of Regulation 679/2016 and in those cases where such violation is likely to present a high risk for the rights and freedoms of the individual will communicate without delay the violation to the interested party as foreseen by art. 34 of Regulation 679/2016.
For more information about ICONOSTASIO’s privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via registered mail at: T. A. GKEKAS – THE OFFICE LTD – Kleanthi Christophides 32, 1011, Nicosia, Cyprus.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY STATEMENT
ICONOSTASIO may occasionally change or modify this privacy statement and encourages you to review this statement periodically so that you are always aware of the way it processes and protects your personal information. If ICONOSTASIO makes changes, will notify you by revising the date at the top of the policy and, in some cases, ICONOSTASIO may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you an e-mail notification).